Friday, June 3, 2011

I have a kenmore/whirlpool calypso washer. i bought a u-joint kit part#285927?

the inner wash plate that looks like a brown cone that sits on top of the leveler, did not come w/ball bearing in cone. my old one has one. did the manufacter change design or did they forget to put bearing in cone.


thanks|||I recently bought a home that has the Calypso washer %26amp; dryer. You have my sympathy, the washer is a piece of crap! I never ironed so much in my life and my clothes fuzz up.|||Not sure.





I had a Calypso and ended up buying a service repair warranty from Sears and glad I did. They had to come out to my house 5 times in 6 months to fix it. Replaced three pumps, some panels on the back and something else.





They ended up buying me a new washer can gave me $500.00 to replace the one I bought. You might want to give them a call. They no longer make the Calypso and are trying to get rid of them. They even picked up and hauled off my old one for free, but it might cost you $10.00 you will just have to see.|||Call up the parts department at Sears - they will tell you if that is the correct part.