Friday, September 23, 2011

Do u think this is right?

I'm 17 i'll be 18 in November. My parents are divorced. They have joint custody of me. I go back and forth between both houses, but I really live with my dad.



I currently don't have a job... I do somehow provide my own gas money, without my dads help, I buy my own everything basically, with my moms help. All my dad does is pay for my insurance for my car. I have never been the kid that gets into trouble, i always have made good grades, and i don't go out party.



Well, anyway my dad wont let me do anything hardly. He said no, when i asked him if i could go to the beach with my guy friend that i've known for almost 2 years, it's not that my dad doesn't like the guy either... he just don't realize that i am almost 18.



So What should I do? Should I move out? If i do I would have to come up with my car insurance money. But something has got to change around here, the shits gonna hit the fan, because I deserve more than this. What should I do??? Or do i have the RIGHT to do anything???
Do u think this is right?
yes you are nearly 18 and you should ask you dad to trust you more and give you a bit more lee-way, you're nearly an adult and should be able to make your own decisions what to do with your time and who with, but you should see how that works first before anything drastic but do you not think there would be more important issues other than your car insurance? you could always get a job to pay for that if you did move out or could he still not pay? try to talk to him first .



can you help me now maybe ? lol

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Do u think this is right?
~ Wow all this because he wouldn't let you go to the beach. For an %26quot;almost 18 yr old%26quot; you sure need to grow up alittle more. Where are you getting your money if you don't have a job how are you paying for your own stuff? Get a job pay for yourself (stop asking Mom) so some responsibility then maybe he will let you have more freedom ~
The old time rule is %26quot; The guy with the gold makes the rules.%26quot;

When you are able to support your self, then you can be as free as you want to be.
ask him if he knows how old you are.

Of course he will know but may not realize that you are more mature than he feels as this is a gut feeling and his head needs to reboot
You do have rights. You'll be 18 in no time. You need to stand up for yourself.
NEVER fight with him. Just be thankful and accept his decisions.
His house, his rules. Either move in with mom, move out on your own and struggle, or stay put and put up with the rules. You can't change your dad's way of thinking. Are you in school now? Are you going to college? If you aren't in school (high school or college) then I think it's time for you to get a job on your own and save enough money to be independent and get a place on your own. If you are in high school then stay put... only one more year. If you are going to college then move to the dorm!
1st of you should be working a job.

You legally cant move out till your 18, do you plan on living w/your mom? If so hopefully she will have rules also.

Sorry but your not an adult yet, you should be working job %26amp; earning privileges %26amp; you should be paying your own insurance. As soon as my kids got their license they had to get a job %26amp; pay for their own insurance so they both were working @ 15 %26amp; 16.

Sorry but you don't deserve more you need to grow up %26amp; act like an adult 1st.

By your attitude in your question you are acting very immature.

Sorry but I just speak the truth, that's what you want right?
First, you are only 17, living under your fathers roof. Respect what he says. I have a 14 yr old daughter and a 17 yr old son who both live with me. I completely understand how you feel, and also how your father feels. You may be 17, but you are still his little girl, and always will be. I have a good relationship with my children, because we talk about everything. I've always told them that they can come to me with anything, discuss anything with me, NO MATTER WHAT it may be. Just do it respectfully, I'll listen, then we'll come to an mutual agreement. Try talking to him...but do not expect him to budge on spending the time with a boy down at the beach, especially if it's overnight. He's a father first, maybe a friend after.
  • cryptoapi vs capicom
  • java
  •