Friday, September 23, 2011

Tax credit question? U.K. only please?

Hi, last year my husband earned approx 拢18500 whilst I stayed at home with the children and took care of them. We were paid approx 拢3500 in tax credits over the year. This year we filled out the review pack and stated that I am now working (self employed) and our joint income would be 拢30000 approx. They said our award for this year would be the same as the amount hadn't gone up or down by more than 25k. The situation has now changed and I am on my own earning 拢12000 roughly and I have checked the tax credit calculator online and it seems that although we have lost my husbands 拢18,500 the tax credits dont change? It will be a struggle on my wages and tax credits but I want to work so any ideas? Really cannot afford to get this wrong!

Cheers,

Donna.
Tax credit question? U.K. only please?
Wish I could help you...but I think you might have better luck asking this in the tax category...good luck!
Tax credit question? U.K. only please?
This is not really a divorce question. Sorry, can't help you. Good luck.
  • migrating existing portal
  • curly hair styles
  •