Friday, September 23, 2011

If ex-boyfriend put Tail-Transmitter or other device on my Car; read on:?

I read in my former's Car's Manual - that if U changed Radio to make sure it was FCC approved or that it could cuz Car to Stall!

Well I thought my Then, Boyfriend was %26quot;Bugging my Car%26quot; or something- cuz my car would Stall Around other vehicles that had Aerials; either C - B's antennas and /or mobile phones; Wierd! Once my car would not go forward at all, but it would go backwards; it was when I was about to take my Son, who i had joint-custody of---back to his Father's home bout 15 min's away from my Apt. ---so i called his Father to come pick our Son up--when it was time for him to go back to his Father's one Sun. afternoon. Then right after ex-husband came %26amp; picked up our Son ---my car would Again Run ---- forward and was doing fine.

So U see my car would not run at times--then it would just get OK -WITHOUT my having it Worked on OR Repaired! Any ideas;

I wondered if MY EXTREME NERVOUSNESS was causing Electrical in Car to man-function! Any comments or help on this matter
If ex-boyfriend put Tail-Transmitter or other device on my Car; read on:?
It sounds like a device called 'trackher' that stalls you out long enough for your 'tail' (someone following you) to catch up, that's why your car will go backwards and not forward, so you can't get away but you can get closer to them.

This device is commonly hid way deep in the tail pipe, you usually can't even see it with a flashlight. It transmits radio frequencies out the back of the car. The best way to disable this device is to stick a large potatoe in the end of the muffler (don't jam it in). That will kill the signal. You may also consider pulling out the fuse for the radio and leaving it out until this situation blows over. And last but not least, if you line the ledge inside the back window with tin foil it will cause an interferance with the transmitted signal, however if this adds to your stalling out then you should move the foil to on top of the front dash board. Good luck and be careful!!!
If ex-boyfriend put Tail-Transmitter or other device on my Car; read on:?
You can't be serious with this
he should install more tracking devices on your crazy ***......



Sounds like you need to stay home instead of hitting those bars





have fun bar fly.........
i think not
A car radio is not hooked up to the engine. YOu are noticing coincidences. You are experiencing episodes of paranoia on a psychotic level. You should tell these things to a qualified psychologist.
Change your car. I think the warning admits that it has problems with radio interference. There are a lot of non FCC approved radio waves going around these days. I don't think its your ex.



But if you REALLY want to make sure take the car to a mechanic and get it strip-searched or use a contact less oscilloscope to trace radio transmissions from the vehicle in a shielded environment while it is turned off with it's battery removed.
I think your ******* nuts!