Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I need free legal aid for my son's14 yrs old want be fair live with his dad(me).His mom's full custody said

mom said no that her decision til (Seth)he's turn 18 age ! I disagree w/ her also he want go court and tell the judge what he want to live with either one of parent but u know judge dont interesting to hear it must get lawyer which i already been thru with lawyer in past for my daughter to be joint custody spent alot of money and won for my daughter s sake so now i cannot afford to get lawyer u know thats not make any sense to have lawyer which he s 14 now what i suppose to do with that he has been begging me go court to change joint custody which his mother cannot control all her authrior over me he want be fair for me and his mother so please help me thank u
I need free legal aid for my son's14 yrs old want be fair live with his dad(me).His mom's full custody said
Get some legal advice. Find out what you should do and how to handle it you may still need a lawyer but sometimes you can accomplish a lot with out one so when you do need one it won't be as expensive because you have done some of it yourself. I recommend this service there is no long term contract and in my state it is only $17 a month.
I need free legal aid for my son's14 yrs old want be fair live with his dad(me).His mom's full custody said
depending on with country you live in i know in oz when a child turns 14 they have the right to choose which parent they want to live with and have legal aid that cost $50 and that all you pay for the hole case
Just an opinion, Courts favor the women unless you can prove she is an unfit mom. As for the mom, she would not be so eager to give up that extra money for her, %26quot; child support%26quot;. Don't be surprise when the support is paid up that you are her enemy.

No more money for her!
your son is 14 years old and he can make decison to where he want to live not until he is 18... My nephew is 14 didn't want to live with his mom and he want live with us. and so he have the right and we moving to washington state and he can tell his mom I am going with Uncle Gene and Aunt Jennifer. and go. and His mom can't do anything about it.



So Find the judge who will willing to listen your son with out your lawyer. and It not fair for your son to stuck with his mother if he didn't want to... I wish I know this when i was young. but now hope this will help you. Also find out more about full custody i would like to know if paper proofs or not.
You can file a petition without a lawyer in family court. Depending on the state most of the time the court will appoint a law gardian to represent the minors interests and make recomendations to the court on his behalf.