Friday, September 23, 2011

U know leg aches???????Well....?

Do different joint aches mean ur growing???Cause when i was like 10 or 11, every night i would get major leg aches, so bad that i couldnt sleep and my mom or dad would have to come in and massage my legs...well i just started wondering if the famous %26quot;Growing Pains%26quot; is true....Im 14 and 6ft....and im wondering if im done growing or not...but its weird cause recently ive had leg aches at night %26quot;again%26quot; but THANK GOD they arent as bad as the used to be and knee pains(hope its not arthritis!hahaha but i think im too young)...but i havent seen any change in my height or anything...well just a thought! ;)

THANX 4 answerin! :))
U know leg aches???????Well....?
You are going to die. HAHAHAHAHAHA!...jk.....do u mean cramps?.....i used to get those...it might be from sleeping the the same position without moving fro a long time...then ur muscles tighten....and im 6'3 and still growing....i remember that massaging it made it go away and that i got it when i was trying to sleep.....oh fudgesticks....i like my first diagnosis better....u will die...sorry...RIP Nick....I think u can help it my getting more calcium.



************EDIT



I will ask my dear mummy and daddy when they get home. They are doctors. Im sure they will know.
U know leg aches???????Well....?
Okay , so do you walk a lot? Or perhaps run too much?

I'm just guessing that your legs are exhausted from all the walking/running. BUt i think there's a high chance I'm wrong.



Some helpful tips :



Rest as much as possible.

Gently stretch and massage aching legs.



Soon the pain should ease.