Thursday, September 15, 2011

I have a 78 thunderbird and i replaced the brakes all the way around?

i keep hearing what i think is the pad rattling around i keep hearing clank clank clank when i idle going about 20mph i put everything together the right way re packed all my bearings be for i did all that it was alot worse its alot quieter now but i still hear it



also when i shift to a drive gear what would sound to be a u joint is bad well i changed the u joints and still nothing 9'' rear end 2.??gears

c4 trans maybe lose gears in rear end? everything has fluid
I have a 78 thunderbird and i replaced the brakes all the way around?
I would say you probably have a loose spring in one of the rear brake assemblies.
I have a 78 thunderbird and i replaced the brakes all the way around?
i would say quit being a cheap little biach and take it to a shop pussyyy
  • act around males
  • with black nail polish
  •