Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Possible to change course now?? before September ?? {at Kingston Uni 2008 sep entry}?

I hold an offer at Kingston Uni to do a joint hounours degree; Pharmacology with Business. I really like this Uni, but I want to change my course is this possible now? can i ask the admissions department at Kingston Uni? is anyone else had this kind of experince Before? {changing course before u start Uni} Pl help me Friends. current kingston Uni students pl guide me.



P.s wish to change my course to do a joint hounours Pharmacology with Law (instead of pharmacology with business)
Possible to change course now?? before September ?? {at Kingston Uni 2008 sep entry}?
OOOOOhhh, I went Kingston Uni, my advice is too phone and find out there is still the clearence stage so prob yes.... I think when doing Law do it alone not joint if you do the business it will have all the law u need in it. Have fun at Oceania + Works.
Possible to change course now?? before September ?? {at Kingston Uni 2008 sep entry}?
law is usually a hard course to get on so if u havent applied already i doubt there will be places you may either have to go through clearing or apply next year.
Yes it is worth a try, email the law school and the business school. DO IT NOW!
I changed from Law and Criminology to Law and Politics and my uni told me to wait til I got there and change, as you are only changing your minor. But I would email Kingston or call them as they may have a different policy. But I'm sure it's possible. Good luck!!!
  • howtomovethingswithyourmind
  • desperate advice picking up
  •